Friday, July 4, 2008

Our First Pictures!

Here are our first pictures from Mom and Dad! Look at the beautiful shore line! They are settling in and I am just learning how to transfer pictures from email... I hope I get better! They are busy as usual...Dad is serving as Branch President and teaching Institute. Mom has 6 sisters she visits and helps dad with teaching English to people from all over the world. They hang dry their clothes so they have to watch the weather to make sure it isn't going to rain...which is pretty much every day. We love them and miss them and I will be posting there direct comments as soon as I figure that one out! They are busy about doing good! We love you!






This is where they are meeting...for now.










Dad said that the kitchen is just mom's size. It is a good thing they went to the land of the little people!










No comments: